Välkommen till Wikan
Strategic buyer to Alimak Group Sweden
Strategic buyer to Alimak Group Sweden
Are you ready for new challenges and work in an expansive international company? Join us on our journey into the future!
You will be a part of Alimak Group Sweden, a world leading provider of vertical access solutions for professional use. We are looking for a Strategic Buyer for Machined parts and Commodities to our business in Sweden. The position is based in Skellefteå and will work primarily with the factory in Sweden, but also includes collaboration globally with other Alimak Group factories around the world.
You are functionally reporting to the Head of Sourcing.
- Actively develop and implement sourcing strategies of machined parts and commodities
- Managing supplier negotiations, frame agreements and price lists
- Lead productivity improvements and cost-out projects in collaboration with R&D and Operations for best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Active part and contributor in developing new products within the category
- Drive and collaborate cross-functionally with make-or-buy analysis and projects
- Monitoring supplier performance, leading supplier development and improvement initiatives regarding quality, on time delivery, lead time and cost.
Requirements and Experience
- A degree in engineering, economics, or relevant experience within strategic sourcing and supply chain of at least 5 years.
- Experienced in negotiations
- Driven and result oriented in combination with strong analytical skills.
- Good communication, networking, and excellent at creating relationships with suppliers as well as cross-functional internally.
- Proficiency in English and Swedish, both verbally and written, is mandatory.
- Ability to manage your own work and take initiatives in line with defined targets
About the company
Alimak Group Sweden AB is a part of Alimak Group, a global market leader in vertical access solutions for industry and the construction sector with a strong commitment on enhancing customer safety, productivity and profitability. The Group has been a pioneer and an industry leader in supplying elevators, hoists and work platforms based on rack-and-pinion technology for 70 years. Alimak has a broad and competitive product range of vertical access solutions, such as hoists, elevators and building maintenance units (BMUs). The products vary between standard and customer specific hoists and elevators adapted for different customer needs and market segments. Alimak Group has sales in more than 100 countries.
The business extends over the entire value chain, from product development, manufacturing, marketing, distribution, sales and after sales. Alimak's broad range of aftermarket services, mostly focused on the Group's installed base form an essential part of its value proposition for its customers.
The Group's products and solutions are sold under the brands Alimak, CoxGomyl, Manntech, Avanti and Alimak Service, brands with strong market recognition and known for their strong safety record, high quality and durability.
Skellefteå is the largest coastal municipality in Norrland and Sweden, and a place with superior conditions for awakening new thoughts, realizing dreams and choosing their own path. With varied seasons, rich natural resources, short distances and a strongly rooted culture of creativity, entrepreneurship and equal meetings, we create time and space to grow through what is perhaps the most valuable: our own and each other's ideas.
Compensation & Benefits
We are looking for talents that thrive in a life where problem solving and collaboration go hand in hand. Alimak need people who want to contribute, influence and make a difference where we meet the needs of our customers with the goal of exceeding their expectations. We care of the wellbeing of our employees and encouraging an active lifestyle. Therefore, Alimak offers:
- Possibility of flexible working hours
-Compensation for the cost of dental care
- Compensation for the cost of massage
- Compensation for membership costs at fitness facilities
- Free of charge access to Alimak's on-site gym
- Access to physiotherapist, physician, psychologist, etc. through contracted partners
- Access to the company's sports association Alimak IF, with various sections coordinating events and tournaments in football, hockey, golf, cycling etc.
- Discounted hockey tickets
- Access to recreational cabin in the Swedish mountains
- Team building activities funded by the company
Does this sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your application! In this recruitment, Alimak collaborates with Wikan Personal. Please submit your resume (CV) and cover letter latest by October 16th, 2019, through the link at Wikan's website. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so do not wait, apply today!
The role is full time and you will be based in Skellefteå, Sweden. Alimak strives to have a diverse and inclusive work environment and we welcome female candidates to apply.
Recruiting Manager Gustaf Nyström, +46 70 229 56 83, will answer your questions about the position. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have with a recruitment consultant, Linnéa Engman, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unions representative are: Unionen - Stig Boman, +46 910-871 07. Sveriges ingenjörer - Dennis Johansson, +46 910-871 72.